HOW TO START USING PROPANE
STEP 1: CONTACT TRUFLAME
To start the TruFlame new customer process call your nearest TruFlame location.
During the initial call, a friendly TruFlame representative will help select your service, and let you know about our latest specials.
STEP 2: DETERMINE YOUR PROPANE SERVICE NEEDS
Propane services vary - here are some general guidelines:
- If you already have a TruFlame tank - please call us when your tank regulator shows you are on 20%. That gives us time to bring you gas so you don’t run empty. If you are new to that residence or business location and the tank was already there, then please call us. We will update the information and set you up as a TruFlame Customer.
- Switching propane suppliers? - We welcome you as a new customer. We do not charge to swap your current tank to set a TruFlame tank. Call us to set up a day to deliver your tank and your gas.
- Building a new home, addition, or pool? - Call to schedule a free site survey to determine the tank needs, location, and other data, assuring new installation will be completed in a timely manner.
- Own your own tank? - Call us if you want us to deliver you propane to set up an account and place your order. If you own your own propane tank, we will conduct an inspection prior to making your first TruFlame propane delivery. We aim for all deliveries to be within two days of your order.
- Free Consultation - TruFlame service men are also available to come to your home and help determine your furnace, water heater, logs, and/or other propane appliance needs.
- Office Showroom - Both offices have showrooms filled with gas fire logs, grills, heaters, and other propane appliances. We can install these as well as service them as needed.
In many cases we can provide appliance installation services and appliances for purchase. We can also refer you to trusted local contractors and dealers for appliance purchases and installation of propane appliances.
STEP 3: NEW LEASE AGREEMENT
When you become a TruFlame customer, you'll need to sign an Equipment Rental Agreement for your rental tank. If you own your own tank, no contract is necessary for the tank.
STEP 4: DELIVERY & PAYMENT OPTIONS
TruFlame offers you several delivery and payment options. So you can pick the plan that works best for you.
We'll mail you everything you need; or stop in the office and speak to a representative.
TruFlame is proud to offer you a wide array of benefits, including: dedicated local employees, certified technicians, exceptional safety and timely service, seasonal specials, Budget Billing payment plan, and Visa/MasterCard/Discover accepted.
For more information, please contact your nearest TruFlame location.